Advertisement

500 CALORIE REFEEDS (I'M FINALLY ABLE TO DO IT!)

500 CALORIE REFEEDS (I'M FINALLY ABLE TO DO IT!) DAY 4 DRY FASTING ROUTINE

Today I share what I have been eating during my 500 calorie refeeds. I share the soup I have been preparing for myself along with an egg and haas avocado. Then, I finish off the day with 2 cups of blueberries.

Thus far, it feels like it’s getting easier daily. Part of me wants to push myself further but I am trying to stick to my motto of “tread lightly.” My total daily intake for water was just under 60 oz. I finished the day not feeling deprived.



I WROTE A BOOK!



Join The FB GROUP:

GET THE KETO MOJO! THE ONE DEVICE I USE TO CHECK GLUCOSE AND KETONE LEVELS. USE THIS LINK FOR A DISCOUNT!

START WATCHING FROM DAY 1 OF MY 54 DAYS WITHOUT FOOD!


VIDEOS TO WATCH NEXT:
My Eating Disorder // Day 18 of 30


HOW I LOST 31 LBS IN 30 DAYS // DAY 30 OF 30 WATER FASTING!!!


SUBSCRIBE!


Lets Connect!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Steemit:

keto,WATER,FAST,dry fasting,fasting for weight loss,carnivore,500 calorie refeeds,extended fasting,how to lose weight fasting,omad,500 calorie omad,fasting fat man,hydration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments