Advertisement

A GIRLBOSS APPROACH TO 'CREATING' VS 'SPENDING' MONEY / PERSONAL FINANCE!

A GIRLBOSS APPROACH TO 'CREATING' VS 'SPENDING' MONEY / PERSONAL FINANCE! Hey guys.

In todays video I want to talk to you about my personal experience with trying to balance EARNING MONEY AND SPENDING IT!

I know these are both pretty taboo subjects for most people and I have to admit i’ve been quite nervous to open up on this topic about how I choose to SPEND my money and not just make it…

But I wanted to start a hopefully fun and more light hearted side to my YouTube channel in which I share with you some of the ways in which I choose to use my money to help create a lifestyle I enjoy.

I hope that you don’t mind me adding this little side series to the videos I make and hopefully you’ll find them fun, entertaining and maybe even helpful when it comes to your own experience with using your money to purchase items, experiences, tools, resources and anything else you like.

As I mention in the video i’m not a particularly FRUGAL person.

Yes I definitely try to live within my financial means and make as wise decisions for myself as possible…

But I definitely think it’s a balance when it comes to building your income up and letting some of it go from time to time.

We all have different ideas on what’s important to us and what we choose to spend our money on and I think as long as you’re making as conscious decisions as possible and it’s right for you and your own situation…

Then that’s truly the best we can do!

So I hope you enjoy this little series guys and definitely let me know what you love to spend a little of your money on from time to time?

Do you feel guilty when you spend money?

Or excited?

And what personal rules or restrictions do you put on yourself to try and ensure you’re spending as smart as possible?

Love to hear your views lovelies.

See you in the video.
Evaknows
xoxo

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮ HELPFUL RESOURCES TO GROW YOUR ONLINE INCOME ✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

๐Ÿš€ ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL ART PRINTABLE ETSY SHOP?

๐Ÿ’•JOIN THE WAITING LIST FOR THE BIG 50% OFF SALE FOR 'THE ART PRINTABLES ON ETSY COURSE' ON THE 1ST SEPTEMBER 2019 -

JOIN THE WAITING LIST HERE -

Sign up to the waiting list now to grab an extra 15% OFF for joining the waiting list early on the 1st SEPTEMBER 2019 OPEN LAUNCH!


๐ŸŽ‰GET 50% OFF THE 'ART PRINTABLES ON ETSY' COURSE ON THE 1ST SEPTEMBER 2019 LAUNCH SALE!



Ohh yes, we're having a HUGE SALE for the 'Art Printables On Etsy' course on the 1st SEPTEMBER 2019!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

๐ŸŽ‰ LEARN HOW TO START A LOW-MAINTENANCE ONLINE BUSINESS - Join my FREE "How to Make Passive Income Online" 4 Day email Course -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

๐Ÿ‘‘WANT TO FOLLOW ALONG ON MY JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM?

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Here:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

๐ŸŽ‰ OHH AND DEFINITELY DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY BLOG - :)

money management,spending money,entrepreneur,business,how to manage your money,millennial money,money 101,financial freedom,money game,money,earning money online,passive income,earning passive income,entrepreneur life,personal finance tips,personal finance tips 2019,personal finance,personal finance basics,personal finance tips for millennials,online income,online income 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments