Advertisement

AMA With the Cast of Fire Emblem Three Houses (Twitch Archive)

AMA With the Cast of Fire Emblem Three Houses (Twitch Archive) Follow me on Twitch for my FE3H playthrough coming soon:
My website for my novels, bookings, etc:

We had an awesome opportunity to get the house leaders of Fire Emblem Three Houses together at my studio and do a reddit AMA. We opened with 15 minutes of questions and a hello from all 3 of us on Twitch. Enjoy! The thread is now closed but you can find it at r/fireemblem

-------
Check out my novels here:

Join my mailing list:

Hey everyone! I'm Joe Zieja, a voice actor in Los Angeles and an author of science fiction and fantasy novels. On this channel, you'll find tips and tricks on how to be a voice actor, how to write a novel, funny voice acting videos, anime voice acting, video game voice acting, and loads of other educational and entertainment content surrounding these two careers.

anime voice actor,fire emblem three houses,claude von riegan voice actor,claude von regan voice actor,claude von riegan,claude von regan,claude voice actor,claude fire emblem voice,fire emblem three housese voice actors,fire emblem three houses voice cast,english voices fire emblem,fire emblem voices,golden deer house,joe zieja,best house fire emblem three houses,edelgard voice actor,dimitri voice actor,tara platt,chris hackney,best house fire emblem,

Post a Comment

0 Comments