Advertisement

BOOK & FIT CAMP TOUR to meet Alphie & I - SIGN UP BELOW ! | Rebecca Louise

BOOK & FIT CAMP TOUR to meet Alphie & I - SIGN UP BELOW ! | Rebecca Louise WE CAN MEET UP! ๐ŸŽ‰ That’s right - I’m going on a BOOK & FIT CAMP tour around the US! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ Click here & enter your email to receive exciting news about the tour ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ

COMMENT WITH WHERE YOU LIVE! ๐Ÿ“

This is a DREAM come true! I’ve always wanted to be in a girl band & this is even better! Why?! Cause I get to travel around and help everyone feel healthy & motivated! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ I’ve always loved the people this community attracts -so I can’t wait to meet you! Help me plan my route & drop a comment below so we can meet up! ๐Ÿ‘ฏ‍♀️

Make sure you subscribe the channel to stay in the loop! ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ

I’ll be updating you about the journey on SOCAIL! Follow me & I can directly answer all of your questions! ๐Ÿฅฐ




Podcast & Vlog Channel -

RL Healthy,rebecca louise,rebecca-louise,workout videos,nutrition,exercise videos,workout,workouts,healthy,fitness,rebecca,#rebecca,luis,rebecca workouts,rlhealthy,fit,health,abs,training,strength,how to,bus tour,book tour,united states,book tour 2020,fit camp,travel,travel vlog,xhit,xhit abs,book release,book release promo,it takes grit,it takes grit podcast rebecca louise,mindset,how to lose weight,lose weight,motivation,meetup,book signing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments