Advertisement

Capricorn Weekly, August 19-25, 2019 ♑ Your work acknowledged

Capricorn Weekly, August 19-25, 2019 ♑ Your work acknowledged Hi, guys! Uploading earlier this week since I'll be involved in a lot of activities in the following days, but as time is fluid, one can dig in the well of knowledge brought forth by the connecting spirits, so here you are, your weekly messages, which I hope you'll enjoy! All the best to you, wonderful days to us all!

Cartomancy, Tarot and Oracle Readings, a passion and knowledge inherited from my grandmother, as well as the cards I use, except for the Oracle decks. I use a spread method that I created guided by what I felt was the best way to receive messages for whoever needs them.

They will not resonate with everyone, they are sign specific, but they are not personal readings, so please do take everything with a grain of salt and just keep what fits you and your situation, if anything. The messages refer to the past, present and future, keeping in mind that time is relative and fluid, rarely do I give a time frame.

If you would like a Private Reading email me at lifes.journey.readings@gmail.com.

Subscribe and then hit the 🔔 for upload notifications! Never miss a video!

You can also find me on Facebook with Daily Messages:

Legal Disclaimer

All readings found here should at no time be regarded as legal, medical, financial, psychological or business fact and are subject to your own interpretation and judgement. For legal reasons you are advised that the readings are for entertainment purposes only.

#lifesjourneyreadings #weeklyreading #capricorn

cartomancy,oracle decks,channeler,intuitive messages,spirit,consciousness,cards,zodiac,present,past,future,messages,time,passion,knowledge,art,what you need to know,Entertainment,tarot,capricorn,earth signs,capricorn weekly,weekly reading,weekly messages,august reading,august weekly,august messages,channeling,capricorn august weekly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments