Advertisement

Custom Tumbler Tutorial with Review of Heartcraft Girl's Creative Cuptisserie Single Cup Turner

Custom Tumbler Tutorial with Review of Heartcraft Girl's Creative Cuptisserie Single Cup Turner Hey Crafters and welcome back to my channel, or if you are new welcome! In this video I will be showing you how to make a basic glitter epoxied tumbler featuring the Creative Cuptisserie by Heartcraft Girl! I recently connected with Gina of Heartcraft Girl and she was looking for someone like myself to demo her new cup turner that you can find on Amazon! I go through the basic steps of making a tumbler but also do a product review of her cup turner at the beginning of the video and at the end my final thoughts on its performance and its pros and cons. So, I hope you enjoy!

Products Featured:

Creative Cuptisserie by Heartcraft Girl:

Stainless Steel 30 oz Skinny Tumbler:

Alumilite Amazing Clear Cast:

Silicone Stir Sticks:

Rose Gold Glitter:

Enchanted Chunky Glitter:

Krylon Crystal Clear Acrylic Spray:

Blow Torch (butane fuel not included):

Nitrile Gloves:

Cups for measuring epoxy:

Sanding Sponge:

heart craft girl,cuptisserie,cuptisserie tutorial,tumblers with epoxy,tumblr,tumbler turner,glitter tumbler,glitter tumblers for beginners,glitter tumblercup turner for crafts tumbler,

Post a Comment

0 Comments