Advertisement

Ehpro Raptor Tank Review. Best flavour on a sub-ohm tank.

Ehpro Raptor Tank Review. Best flavour on a sub-ohm tank. I was looking for another quality sub ohm tank and I am very happy with my selection of the EHpro / Horizon Tech Raptor tank.
My main objectives was build quality & flavour and I can honestly report that both objectives where met with flying colours!! The flavour is like an RDA, simply awesome!!
For this review I am using the 0.15ohm single mesh coil.
Tank specification,
Size: 25 x 52.9mm
Capacity with bubble glass 6ml( I actually put 5ml and room for more)
Material: SS+ Resin
Coil Type: Sea Grass Cotton Mesh Coils: Kanthal Single Mesh Coil 0.15ohm(40-70W)/ Kanthal Dual Mesh Coil 0.25ohm(50-80W)/ Kanthal Quad Mesh Coil 0.15ohm(80-120W)
Added bonus, all Falcon coils are compatible with the Raptor.
Drip Tip: 810 Resin
Thread: 510 thread

EHPro Raptor Tank,best sub ohm tank,EHPro- Horizon Tech Raptor tank,raptor tank review,Net Vaper,raptor tank by ehpro & horizon tech,

Post a Comment

0 Comments