Advertisement

FAKE CHICK-FIL-A EMPLOYEE PRANK

FAKE CHICK-FIL-A EMPLOYEE PRANK I had a theory that nobody could be that nice....so who’s the nicest people in the world CFA workers or are they 👀
So I went to 5 chick filas seeking answers and this is what I found‼️

Watch next
$10,000 TAZ3R HIDE & SEEK IN ABANDONED PARK
**IF FOUND, GET SHOCKED**


Follow my socials
Instagram
Snapchat drpope3000
Twitter @popethegoat2

If you’ve read this far I love you thanks for watching I appreciate you ❤️till next time be sure to hit the like button

pope,pope the gost,pope the goat,cfa,cfa fast food,fast food cfa,chick-fil-a,chick-fil-a sandwhich,what it is like to work at chick-fil-a,a day in the life of a chick-fil-a worker,how much do chick-fila- workers make,working at chick-fil-a,chick-fil-a workers,chick-fil-a worker prank,popes vlogs,popes pranks,pretending to work at chick-fil-a,working,pretending to work at cfa,poppeys vs cfa,fake employee prank,popeyes new chicken sandwhich,

Post a Comment

0 Comments