Advertisement

Gambian Moi Moi|Oleleh | Not Your Typical Moi Moi |My Thirty-Third Video | Dada's FoodCrave Kitchen

Gambian Moi Moi|Oleleh | Not Your Typical Moi Moi |My Thirty-Third Video | Dada's FoodCrave Kitchen Hello everyone! Welcome to my channel. In this video i will be showing you how to make the perfect tastiest Moi Moi as we called it in Gambia Oleleh. All you need in this recipe are:

3 cups of black eye peas
Half eggplant
Half orange bell pepper
Half red bell pepper
salt to taste
Maggie cube i used 3
2 onions
1 habanero pepper
2 cans of mackerel
foil paper made into pocket shape
palm oil or vegetable oil

follow the recipe step by step you will make a perfect Moi Moi / Oleleh

Thank you for watching.
If you are you to my channel. subscribe. like and share this video. WAIT!!! DON'T FORGET THE BELL!!🔔

I will see you soon!!

#MoiMoi #Oleleh #BeansCake

Cooking,Recommened,Gambia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments