Advertisement

Holy... the new Need for Speed game actually looks promising! (NFS Heat 2019)

Holy... the new Need for Speed game actually looks promising! (NFS Heat 2019) The newly revealed Need For Speed Heat racing game actually looks really promising in it's gameplay teases from it's reveal trailer! I do hope we won't get a bland story like the last game, which is Need For Speed Payback. I'm really hoping for the best! What do you think of Need For Speed Heat? Let me know in the comments!!

Like my page on Facebook:
Get partnered with Empire Collective (like me):
SUBSCRIBE:

My email for business inquiries: mathieuofficial@hotmail.com
If I do not reply, here's another email to contact: business@empirecollective.LA

need for speed heat,need for speed 2019,nfs heat,nfs 2019,nfs heat 2019,need for speed heat gameplay,trailer,new game 2019,new game,racing game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments