Advertisement

How I go from dull to vibrant curls..... | Styling my hair using curlformers ➿➿!!!!

How I go from dull to vibrant curls..... | Styling my hair using curlformers ➿➿!!!! In the video I went from a dull old twist out to vibrant curls by using curlformers! I first washed my hair using the Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian line and styled using the curlformers.

Tools used:
* Curlformers
* Rat tail comb
* Denman brush
* Croc clip
* Scrunchie

Products used:
* The Mane Chooce Ancient Egyptian line

Editing and background music:
* Youcut
* This is life
* A little trip

**The video was not sponsored. All products used I own and use interchangeably during my hair regimen and routine.

Follow me on Instagram
@natturalnesha_

#beautifulkinkycurls #curlformers #themanechoice

Thank you for watching. Stay tuned. Live, love, laugh and be blessed. 😉

➿➿!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments