Advertisement

How I Take Notes On My Ipad 6th Gen on GoodNotes 5.|Graphenich|

How I Take Notes On My Ipad 6th Gen on GoodNotes 5.|Graphenich| Follow on my Instagram:
This is how I take my notes on the IPad 6th generation with the Apple pencil using the app called GoodNotes 5. In my opinion, Goodnotes 5 is the best app for taking notes on iPad and I recommend everyone to buy the app from the app store. It is not available for windows and android so you cant sync your notes across devices and that's kind of a bummer if you have a windows laptop and an android phone like me so what I do is export my notes into PDF and send it to my phone.

If you want it to buy the things featured it in the video here is a link:
1) Ipad 6th Gen:
2)Apple Pencil:
3)Ipad case:

If you like this video give it a like cause it helps with the youtube algorithm to recommend to other people and subscribe to my channel for videos like this and thank you so much for watching it means a lot to me.

note taking on the ipad,note taking on the ipad pro,ipad 6th gen,2018 ipad,ipad 2018,note taking on the ipad 6th gen,how i take notes on ipad 6th gen,good notes 5,notability,ipad note taking,note taking on goodnotes 5,goodnotes5,

Post a Comment

0 Comments