Advertisement

How This UNIQUE Shopify Store Makes $250,000|mo In 3 Months

How This UNIQUE Shopify Store Makes $250,000|mo In 3 Months In the dropshipping space, it’s really hard to think outside the box and do something unique and creative. Today I want to show you a store that is doing exactly that, and they are absolutely crushing it!

🚀 Join My eCom Inner Circle Program (Shopify Course + Community):

➡ SaleSource FREE Trial (Favorite Product Research Software) 👉

➡ Facebook Ads Training (Full YouTube Playlist)!

➡ Tips to increase your conversion rate!

➡ Case Study on three $1,000,000/mo stores!

➡ Loox Reviews FREE Trial (Favorite Review App)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

So today I wanted to show you a dropshipping store that is absolutely crushing it, at a rate of about $250,000 per month… Yeah, pretty awesome!

What I love about this store, and the reason I wanted to do a small case study on it today, is the uniqueness of it and how creative and branded it is. As you can see, the store itself is incredibly congruent and on-brand. Besides that they are also driving a lot of diverse traffic from different platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. I love that they are not putting all of their eggs in one basket and fully relying on one source of traffic.

I also give you a special product that I think is really cool towards the end that I think you could start a store around with some of the same principles that we can learn from this shopify store.

I hope you enjoyed this video and got some value from it. Drop a like for me if you can, and make sure to stay tuned on my next upcoming video. Have a good one 😁!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

📲SUBSCRIBE To The Channel ➡
Follow Me On Instagram ➡

shopify store makes $250k/mo in 3 months,successful shopify stores 2019,successful shopify store examples,successful shopify stores 2020,how to brand a dropshipping store,dropshipping 2019,how to dropship with shopify,shopify product research,kevin david,arie scherson,gabriel st. germain,king comm,beast of ecom,tristan broughton,hayden bowles,tanner planes,sebastian ghiorghiu,james beattie,wholesale ted,oberlo,jordan welch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments