Advertisement

I like the French Atoll IN30 Integrated amp. Not expensive and a great performer.

I like the French Atoll IN30 Integrated amp. Not expensive and a great performer. #budget integrated amp
#Atoll amp review

Canadian store:

US Store:


Special discount code I got for you guys ( I don't make a penny) : T&S10
10% off entire order over $150 CAD or $100 USD
Valid until September 15th 2019
Free shipping too.

This video is not really a review but my overall impression of the Atoll IN30. Probably one of the best budget integrated amp you can buy if you are into the modern type of sound.
Goes for about $650 for B stock on Funallaudio.com.

Made and designed in France.

Atoll in30,integrated amp review,sprout 100,iotavx,budget amp,budget integrated amp,best integrated amp,stereo system,audiophile,speakers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments