Advertisement

Messi gave a true captain's speech at Camp Nou - Oh My Goal

Messi gave a true captain's speech at Camp Nou - Oh My Goal What a speech! Everyone was eagerly awaiting Messi after last year’s captain speech, which some people made fun of. He responded in the best possible way, with a speech which proves how brave and charismatic La Pulga is. What a boss!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh my goal,lionel messi,messi,la pulga,lionel messi oh my goal,messi oh my goal,messi barcelona,la liga,fc barcelona,messi captain,lionel messi captain,messi speech,lionel messi speech,

Post a Comment

0 Comments