Advertisement

#MONDAYMENDING .... what is that exactly?? And taking in my 70's wool skirt!

#MONDAYMENDING .... what is that exactly?? And taking in my 70's wool skirt! Want to end fast fashion? Me too! One thing we need to return to, is the old fashioned way of mending and make our clothes last longer! Let me show you how I fix the fit on this vintage 70's wool skirt while I tell you about #mondaymending!

Want to join in? -
1-Every Monday just pick at least one item from your mending pile and just get it done!

2- Use #mondaymending on your own mending pictures on Instagram

3 - Tell me below what you are going to/have mended today to jeep yourself accountable


**********

*Learn to sew with me at VINTAGE SEWING SCHOOL :

*My favorite SEWING SUPPLIES :

*Sign up for my newsletter and get free access to my crash course to learn to sew!


Want your own CUSTOM CLOTHING LABELS? I recommend
(USE CODE - ' evelynwood15 ' for 15% off your order)


**********


FOLLOW me on my other social media channels:

INSTAGRAM :
WEBSITE :
FACEBOOK :


And don’t forget to subscribe!
Until next time
Evelyn


Evelyn Wood,sewing,mondaymending,mending clothes,fashion revolution,haulternative,how to mend clothes,how to mend clothes sewing,slow fashion,refashion,thrift to vintage,make do and mend,sewing vintage clothes,learn to mend clothing,learn to sew,how to fix thrift-store clothing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments