Advertisement

PLEASE! DO NOT BUY THIS! Opening THE WEIRDEST Pokemon Card Deck Builder's Cube!

PLEASE! DO NOT BUY THIS! Opening THE WEIRDEST Pokemon Card Deck Builder's Cube! We got ourselves yet another.. horrible Pokemon product. These third party companies need to CHILL! But other than that, let me know YOUR thoughts in the comments down below about this cube! Thanks for watching and supporting y'all!

►Subscribe and be part of The Ghoul Army here!


► My Gaming Channel!

►Follow me on Instagram!
►Follow me on Twitter!

►Contact me below!
DarkGhoulx@gmail.com

►Send me Fanmail for videos!
Dark Ghoul
P.O. BOX 370363
Las Vegas, NV 89137

►My eBay Store!

►GET OFFICIAL GHOUL ARMY MERCH AND REP THE ARMY!
Merch:

pokemon opening,pokemon unboxing,pokemon cards,pokemon tcg,pokemon card opening,opening pokemon,pokemon ultra rares,pokemon ex cards,pokemon gx cards,rare pokemon cards,vintage pokemon cards,pokemon pack opening,pokemon box opening,darkghoul,darkghoul pokemon,pokemon,opening,unboxing,opening pokemon cards,weird pokemon,walmart,walmart pokemon,store,pokemon walmart,deck builders cube,pokemon sun and moon,pokemon xy,new pokemon,new pokemon cards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments