Advertisement

[Requested SFW AMSR][Story TIme] Seventy-Eight Reads The Tongue-Cut Sparrow

[Requested SFW AMSR][Story TIme] Seventy-Eight Reads The Tongue-Cut Sparrow [Note] Currently, my father is dying in the ICU. I've had to sign DNR papers but we're going to see how he fairs in the next few days. That said, there probably won't be as much NSFW material just yet except for the ones I've already recorded which just need editing.

But if y'all have NSFW or SFW requests, I'd still love to hear them and will put them in the pile for the future!
_____________________________

So y'all asked me to read them stories but I wasn't sure which ones so I ripped a few fairytales off the public domain and gave it a go! This will definitely help me practice my accent because, as you can hear lol, it isn't as strong when reading for a long time.

I don't think my voice was soft and silky enough to count this as a sleepy time aid but I hope you enjoy anyway. I'll continue to work and improve in the future so thank you for your support while I learn!

______________________________________

Come chat with us on Discord!
& tell me what you want to hear next!


Help me get better audio equipment
& get Patreon-exclusive NSFW audios
by becoming my patron!

asmr,relaxing,relax,relaxation,sleep,calm,calming,reading,fairy tales,fairytales,bedtime,story,bedtime stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments