Advertisement

Topic 04: Talking about roommates- Day 09- Startup Home English Club

Topic 04: Talking about roommates- Day 09- Startup Home English Club Hi guys. This time I come back here with the topic that was a bit related to the problem I told you the previous day.
And I wanna ask you : "Do you think we should set up a room cleaning schedule?" For me, of course I will say YES. Why is that?
Firstly, because everyone rented a room to stay together or also be called "collective living" so it's inevitable to clean the room regularly, to have cleanliness to have comfort.
The second thing, a room cleaning schedule will help all to raise their awareness, their responsibility, their discipline and solidarity because without clear cleaning assignments, there will be people who become lazy, depend on and everyone will angry with each other.
The third, of course your room will soon be turned into a pigsty 🙂
That's all the reason I can say that we should set up a room cleaning shedule.
Do u know? Everyday I often have to be annoyed by the unconscious things that my roommates do. Their sweeping room were so dirty, their cleaning of the floor were too slippery and there was a lot of hair on the floor; the fact that they threw the garbage out of the garbage bags but not picking it up, their eating at my desk without cleaning... and many other crazy things..
I really had a headache because they drove me crazy. That's why I think the schedule of my room needs to be clearer with actual notes, I'm already tired of those unconscious people.
You see, it's very important. So join your roommates to set up a cleaning schedule. You'll regret not hearing this advice

Club

Post a Comment

0 Comments