Advertisement

TRENDY BACK TO SCHOOL OUTFITS (DRESS CODE APPROPRIATE)

TRENDY BACK TO SCHOOL OUTFITS (DRESS CODE APPROPRIATE) I tried "dress code" appropriate Target school clothes and determined I'm never going back to school.
Subscribe:​ ​ | Enable ALL push notification🔔
Watch my NEWEST videos: 
 
Now that everyone's heading back to school I'm getting a touch of PTSD and just HAD to head over to instagram to ask you guys what different dress codes you all have to follow in your schools. These dress codes range from strict uniforms to collared shirts to fingertip long shorts and skirts. Reading these guidelines makes me ask myself "why do schools have dress codes?" and I still have no idea. Today you'll see me transform from my typical crop top style to a conservative angel child of the school system. How do YOU think I did?
#dresscode #backtoschool

Listen to Aaron Doh's AMAZING SONG Read Zone:

➡GET MY MERCH:

Need Advice? Ask me anything and I'll reply with a personalized video message HERE:


ADD MY ROKU CHANNEL: ​

Follow Hannah Forcier​:
Instagram: ​ Twitter: ​

Watch more Hannah Forcier:
Wig Reviews: ​
Testing Hacks: ​
Story Times: ​
Newest Videos: ​ Most Popular: ​

🎥GET MY FILMING EQUIPMENT: ​

📧Business Inquiries: contact@hannahforciermedia.com

About Hannah Forcier:
Hi everyone! Welcome to the official Hannah Forcier YouTube channel! I’m the most relatable yet unrelatable lifestyle YouTuber you'll ever watch. My main focus is to entertain and make people feel like they're not alone in a beauty disaster. To express myself I do wig reviews, testing hacks, makeup tutorials, story times, vlogs, challenges, and so much more! Make sure to subscribe and enable all push notifications so you don’t miss any updates! Love you all!

back to school,back to school outfits,dress code appropriate outfits,school uniform,school clothes,school outfits,hannah forcier,trying on school outfits,outfit ideas for school,school outfit ideas,outfit ideas,school,high school,back to school 2019,outfits for school,high school outfits,casual outfit ideas,uniform outfit ideas,grwm,get ready with me for school,school grwm,back to school haul,target clothes,try on,haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments