Advertisement

TRYING TO SHOP WITH MY BOYS | BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING

TRYING TO SHOP WITH MY BOYS | BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING Hello my beautiful fam welcome back to another day in our lives! Its finally time to go back to school, and we are ready!!! Shopping is fun but let’s be honest shopping for our almost teen boys can be such a hassle well I’m glad we are done and we are ready for another successful school year!!!!! I hope you enjoy this video and as always if you do please don’t forget to give me a big thumbs up comment down below your thoughts and if you new to my channel pleaseeee hit that subscribe bottom so you can be part of our family I love you all and thank you sooo much for watching! 😘😘😘

Want to see more of me and my family? Follow me ☺️ tag me on any recipes you recreate 🥰
SC: angel110706
IG: cregalado_91
FB: Claudia Regalado-Mendoza
Twitter: cregalado_91
BusinessInquiries:
claudia.regalado91@gmail.com

🦄💕Natalie’s Youtube Channel:

Natalie’s IG:

Special thanks to my husband who edits my videos:
Follow him:
IG:

Check out my kids channel:

Find some of my favorite items :

vlog,vlogging,back to school,haircuts,master phades,claudia regalado,going to the barber,shoe shopping,school clothes shopping,target,getting donuts,shopping with my oldest,school shopping 2019,meet the teacher night vlog,meet the teacher,

Post a Comment

0 Comments