Advertisement

UpsideDown - Need Me (Ft. Rhea Raj & Happy Singh) [Official Music Video]

UpsideDown - Need Me (Ft. Rhea Raj & Happy Singh) [Official Music Video] We present to you the official music video for "Need Me" by UpsideDown, Rhea Raj and Happy Singh.

🎵Available in all stores and streaming platforms worldwide

Subscribe:


Music: UpsideDown (@djupsidedown)
Lyrics: Rhea Raj (@rhearaj) & Happy Singh (@happysinghmusic)

Presented by Urban Asian @ Voldure Entertainment.
Directed by Rags
Executive Produced By: Aman Syal & Amar Syal


🎹🎧Connect with UPSIDEDOWN:
✖️
✖️
✖️
✖️

🎤Connect with RHEA RAJ:
✖️
✖️
✖️
✖️

🎤Connect with HAPPY SINGH:
✖️
✖️
✖️

Need Me,upsidedown rhea raj happy singh need me,upside down need me,happy singh need me,rhea raj need me,upsidedown official,happy singh,dj upside down,dj upside down need me,rhea raj,upsidedown,urban asian music,latest punjabi songs,pardon my french,need me official music video,urban asian,urban desi,new punjabi songs 2019,urbanasian,latest punjabi song 2019,punjabi songs 2019,mickey singh,prophec,zack knight,diplo,dj snake,major lazer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments