Advertisement

An Emotional End - Sam and Jody Florida Vlogs - Part Thirteen

An Emotional End - Sam and Jody Florida Vlogs - Part Thirteen Welcome to the final installment of this Florida Vlogs series where I crash my friend Jody's solo trip.

The finale sees us starting with another late morning at Universal Islands of Adventure. The original plan was to repeat Hagrid's but the weather decided otherwise. We grab a bite to eat, shop a little and head over to Universal Studios for a few rides. The rain takes over completely so a plethora of montages are delivered instead of rides.

Leaving Universal, we head over to Epcot to pick up the Farewell Illuminations pins before carting it over to Magic Kingdom to catch Happily Ever After one final time.
After Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion and some Tangled Lantern Photos, we head back to the resort to pack for the grim future ahead of us.

The following morning we head over to Disney Springs to drop... Jody's case off. I don't wanna talk about it. Then I monorail it over to Magic Kingdom again to reunite with Jody and tackle a few more rides.

I'm not gonna lie to you, the effort level is low on this description because I'm getting empathy Disney Blues for my past self and I haven't slept in days.

Thanks for all of the continued support, although I'll never understand why you guys hang around, I'm glad you do. Until the next one.

Jody made a thing too:


Feel free to follow my Instagram:

There may also be infrequent tweeting here:


Flighty Theme by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

sam mealey,jody wright,mealeysam,disney vlog,disney vlogs,disney vlogger,disney vloggers,brittish,orlando,walt disney world,florida,florida vlog,florida vlogs,universal,islands of adventure,universal studios,hagrids,magic kingdom,once upon a time,once upon a time magic kingdom,happily ever after,part thirteen,sam and jody,

Post a Comment

0 Comments