Advertisement

Asphalt 9: It’s over, we lose ! RIP KOENIGSEGG JESKO :(

Asphalt 9: It’s over, we lose ! RIP KOENIGSEGG JESKO :( It’s a huge moment of silence, because the Drive Syndicate special event is now over, and this time, as a great expert of Asphalt 9, I won’t have reached the key to unlock the Koenigsegg Jesko, the new S-Class KING.

It hurts, but we have for the majority of us accept our defeat against Gameloft and his thirst for profit. Indeed, we have noticed that this event is the ultimate level of Pay To Win. This is due to required ranks and the new cars that are required to unlock and upgrade. On my side, with the 3 events « I have the control », I end up stuck on Network Chiefs IV, I need 2 things to reach the key:
- The Genty Akylone (I need 25 blueprints of the 50 required)
- Level 5 upgrades for the Koenigsegg Jesko for the required rank: 3,863 (80,000 syndicate coins needed).

The races with required rank and required cars cannot be skipped, so it is necessary to spend huge amounts of tokens. And in my case, I would have had to spend 700,000 syndicate coins to reach the end without any risks, or the equivalent of 24,000 tokens or $880 (3,000 tokens on sale for $110). This abusive Gameloft’s Pay To Win is the main reason of this greatest failure I've ever faced in Asphalt 9.

Nevertheless, in this huge worldwide community, we have shown our soft-skills to go as far as possible with a great solidarity, strategies, curiosity, analysis,… but it’s not enough without luck (on packs) and tokens. Those who have succeeded to reach the end and unlock the Jesko had in reserve a lot of tokens. One of them have spent in total $20,000 of tokens to reach the end of event and put the 6 stars on the Koenigsegg Jesko, it's mad madness !!!!

I would now be completely surprised that Gameloft gives us a new chance in the future to get the key and unlock the Koenigsegg Jesko.

Now, we have to turn the page and try with the next special events of the McLaren Senna and the Zenvo TS1 GT 10th Anniversary. Let's hope we have better things in real life like a great professional career.

RIP Koenigsegg Jesko :(

Asphalt 9 P2W,Asphalt 9 RIP,Asphalt 9 fail,Asphalt 9 RIP Koenigsegg Jesko,Asphalt 9 Genty Akylone,Asphalt 9 Koenigsegg,Asphalt 9 Jesko,Asphalt 9 RIP Jesko,

Post a Comment

0 Comments