Advertisement

COLLEGE MOVE IN DAY 2019 | Virginia Tech

COLLEGE MOVE IN DAY 2019 | Virginia Tech COLLEGE MOVE IN DAY 2019 | Virginia Tech
its move in day babyyy!!! here's to college. new friends. new room. new start!! I am so excited to see what these next 4 years have to offer & I cannot wait to share it with you guys ❤️

follow my socials! (I'm posting tons on here!!)
instagram @mayasummerss

companies: if you would like to work with me or send me products for review, email mayasummers17@yahoo.com

xoxo,
Maya

music in this video: Eric Reprid- June Blues

maya,summers,maya summers,emma topp,virginia tech,college move in day,college move in,college freshman,freshman dorm room,dorm room tour,dorm tour,virginia tech dorm tour,virginia tech room tour,room tour,dorm haul,college,college move in day 2019,college virginia tech,tour,back to school,back to school haul,school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments