Welcome back friends!! I’m so happy you’re here with me! This was such a fun and relaxing video to create!. Like the quote at the beginning of the video says, love yourself a little each day. Put on some music, splash paint all over your walls, let yourself play and have fun.
This is a Dutch Pour on a 12 x 12 inch canvas. I couldn't decide if these colors were yummy or flowery so they are my Cotton Candy Blossoms! 💜💗💙.
Our colors were White, Pearl Pink Tulip, Pearl Turquoise, Pearl Glacier Blue, Pearl Rose and Payne's Gray. Once again, I used just a splash of Liquitex Gloss Medium and Varnish as my pouring medium and thinned my paints with water. You can see the dried result on my social media pages below.👇🏼
Please hit the LIKE button if you enjoyed my video. I’ll have many more videos coming your way and you’re not going to want to miss a thing, so please SUBSCRIBE and RING THE BELL! I’d also love to hear what you think, so drop a comment 💜
If you’d like to support my new channel, please click one (or both!) of the links below. Every little bit helps!
PayPal -
Patreon -
All of my work can be found on my social media pages. If you see something you like, shoot me a message and I'd be happy to give you all of the details for purchase. I’d also love to discuss personalized commission piece with you.
Instagram -
Facebook -
Thank you again! Much love, Lorene - Inception Flow
#dutchpour #flowart #fluidart #acrylicpouring #inceptionflow #easy #beginners

0 Comments