Advertisement

GTA V - These Races Have A Nasty Bite (Rockstar Edit)

GTA V - These Races Have A Nasty Bite (Rockstar Edit) 📲About
Today i showcase 3 of my custom jobs from my Animal Bite series. As always you can find the song and job links below. Bookmark and Give them a play :)

🎶Music
ROY KNOX - Shining [NCS Release]


🎮Job Links
GP - Snake Bite

GP - Shark Bite

GP - Spider Bite


🎬Credits
If you want a chance of your race being featured on the channel. Send me the job link to my Social Club or Twitter and ill be sure to check them out. (XBOX ONLY)

🔌My Socials
Twitter

True Achievements

Rockstar Social Club


Subscribe if you're new.

Make sure to use my SAC Code 'GP1333' if you would like to support me. I would really appreciate it!

Thanks for watching :)

Edit)

Post a Comment

0 Comments