Advertisement

How to Say 'Can You Show Me on a Map' | Greek Lessons

How to Say 'Can You Show Me on a Map' | Greek Lessons Like these Greek Lessons !!! Check out the official app



Χαίρετε, Looking to learn Greek?

Lonely Planet Greek Phrasebook & Dictionary Paperback:

Get Your Greek On!: Basic Greek in Two Weeks:

Learn Greek - Word Power 101 Kindle Edition:

The Ultimate Greek Phrasebook:

Read and Speak Greek for Beginners:

Watch more How to Speak Greek videos:



How to say "Can you show me on a map how to get there?" in Greek. Can you show me on a map how to get there? Bo-ree-s na mou dee-ksee-s to dro-mo sto ha-rtee? Can you show me on a map how to get there? Bo-ree-s na mou dee-ksee-s to dro-mo sto ha-rtee? Now you try.

You can also say, I need directions, Xree-a-zo-me o-dee-gee-es. I need directions, Xree-a-zo-me o-dee-gee-es. Now you try. And that's how to say "Can you show me on a map how to get there?" in Greek.

greek,learn greek,speak greek,greek language,greek lessons,study greek,greek words,greek phrase,speak in greek,greek for beginners,howcast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments