Advertisement

Outdoor Workout : Stumbling Upon Outdoor Equipment!

Outdoor Workout : Stumbling Upon Outdoor Equipment! Hey everyone!

Today's video was kind of a stumble upon really, Montanna and I decided to go on a walk first thing in the morning at a new park. We had NO IDEA the park had a trail, and along the trail was body weight workout gear to use along the walk! immediately, I thought to myself... " I could make a solid back day video, giving tips and utilizing these machines to help give a more in depth description of how to train back". That's exactly what I did! I hope you all enjoy this video! I do want to apologize that there are parts in this video that have some wind blowing into the mic, so I try to mitigate that with some music, and also some voice overs in the video! Again, thank you so much for the support, and I hope you enjoy! Have a great day everyone!

vlog,vlogger,iifym,science,bodybuilding,legs,arms,chest,back,fit couple,build muscle,jeff nippard,christian guzman,summer shredding,lean,ripped,abs,diet,lose weight,fat,fitness,flex,biceps,shredded,gymshark,alphalete,physique,motivation,natural bodybuilding,american,back training,military,lats,rows,pullups,traps,neck,neck training,workout,training,science based,back workout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments