Advertisement

Selfishness Is Not A Part Of Me

Selfishness Is Not A Part Of Me Lyrics:

It was never about all the people who doubted me
Or about all the people who called me selfish
It was never about all the friends who left my side
Or about the false friends who influenced me

My life is about caring for others
Before I get to care about myself
But nobody thinks I’m capable of
Dying for a friend when need it be

How come you of all people don’t believe me
When I say that I’m not selfish I say the truth
Selfishness is for those who don’t write a song
To convince you that I care about all my friends

A song is a work of art mastered by few
Yet I mastered it only just to tell you the hard truth
That selfishness is simply not a part of me
No matter anything I may have said or done

(C) 7/1/2016 - Eric Villar

Selfishness Is Not A Part Of Me,Selfishness,Eric Villar,Other Music Videos,Proving Others Wrong,

Post a Comment

0 Comments