According to research in 2018 there were 3915 women and children killed that's 10 everyday. Women in South Africa continue to experience extremely high rates of violence.
Now there is big fears among women when it comes to work, studying, making friends |male| or even relationship with your partner coz many women have been killed with their partners.
WILL THIS NIGHTMARE ENDS IN SOUTH AFRICA..?
Let's hear what people say about this situation.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS..
I can't say this in every video but if you've read this far down the description.,
I just wanted to say that I appreciate each and every single one of you who take time out of your day to watch even a minute of my videos.,
It truly does mean a lot to me.
Thank you so much and GOD BLESS YOU.
🔴 Subscribe for more free YouTube videos:
Share this video to raise awareness:
✅ For business inquiries contact me at deogratiusjrvlogs@gmail.com
✅ Let's connect:
Instagram -
FaceBook Page
Twitter -
SNAPCHAT deogratiusjr97
Thank you for being part of my life..you means a world to me..❤❤🕊
#AmINext #StopRape #StopWomanAbuse

0 Comments