Advertisement

Wayne Lineker speaks out on Gary's admission he’s ‘not massively into sex’

Wayne Lineker speaks out on Gary's admission he’s ‘not massively into sex’ Wayne Lineker has waded-in after brother Gary made the admission he’s “not really into sex” and prefers a nice dinner and just a “little bit” of flirting. Younger brother Wayne joked the former Three Lions captain was "damaging the family reputation". He tweeted the story with the caption: "Come on bro. Really had enough now of you damaging the family reputation”. He accompanied it with laughing and shrug emojis. Gary was married to lingerie model Danielle Bux but is single following their 2016 split. The dad-of-four said he was upfront about not looking for commitment but had been on "the odd date". However, the 58-year-old might have ruined his chances for romance by calling sex and dating “hard work”. "It’s a stupid and horrible thing to say in a way, but I’m not massively into sex," Gary Lineker told the Times Magazine. "I quite like flirting a little bit. "Now that’s all I do. But then after that… This is really being honest: It’s like hard work. "Going on a date and then, ‘yes, come on, let’s do it’. “Do we really have to do all that? “So I’ve hardly had any dates. "I’ve had the odd one. “But I’m straight right from the start. I say, 'I don’t want a relationship; a nice dinner’s fine'." Lineker has been the BBC's highest earner for the past two years and pocketed around £1.75million in 2019.

BBC,Gary Lineker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments