Advertisement

YouTube is taking my verification :(

YouTube is taking my verification :( Okay so I just sent in my appeal and they sent an automatic response of "we'll let you know in a few weeks when we implement the changes." so I guess we gotta wait to see if I'm allowed to be VERIFIED OR NOT. WHICH IS DUMB. BECAUSE I'VE BEEN VERIFIED FOR A LONG BOI TIME.

Oh also hello. It's been a while. I'm sorry it's been a while lmaoo my house is a mess I am a mess pls understand. I've been trying to upload once a week and once I get that down then we can move onto twice a week, then maybe three times a week. I have been touched by the inspirational fairy. For now. I need this flu cough thing to go away. That'd be nice.

piddleass,kate,k8,kaitlinwitcher,kaitlin witcher,witcher,vlogs,vlogging,vlogger,verification,gone,youtube,broken,verified,check,checkmark,update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments