Advertisement

GWS Pico Stick largely failed outing

GWS Pico Stick largely failed outing Trying to fly the old GWS Pico Stick. This is a slow-flyer stick plane, originally built from a GWS kit. It would have originally had a NIMH battery and a brushed motor. When I acquired this, it had already been converted to a brushless motor, but it had an FM receiver, which I replaced with an Orange DSM2 receiver. I didn't have much success this day. The first battery I used just wasn't good, and wouldn't provide enough power to keep the plane in the air... and then the under carriage broke on landing. I made a couple of attempts to fix the wheels and fly with a different battery, but failed. It's on the bench now, with the under carriage glued and clamped, and I new prop, since I chipped and cracked the prop during these failures.

RC,Plane,Flight Video,GWS,Pico Stick,Failure,Mobius,

Post a Comment

0 Comments