Advertisement

I Should NOT have spawned the Wither near my village

I Should NOT have spawned the Wither near my village spawning the wither near my village was an extremely bad idea, spawning it in general was a stupid idea but hey I can't go back now.

My main channel:

Instagram: SuperSaiyanLewis / PolarSaurusRex

Twitter: PolarSaurusRex

Watch more if you want to:

Spawning the Wither Goes Wrong


Stealing Dolphins in an Underground Tunnel


Intense Battle Between Skeleton and Witch


Thanks for watching, please subscribe if you're new here

minecraft,minecraft lets play,lets play,polarsaurusrex,polarsaurusrex minecraft,first time playing minecraft in 6 years,funny minecraft moments,minecraft wither,spawning the wither in minecraft,spawning the wither goes wrong,polarsaurusrextra,minecraft survival series,I shouldn't have spawned the wither,things not to do in minecraft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments