Advertisement

I SPECTATED random players and THIS HAPPENED... (unbelievable)

I SPECTATED random players and THIS HAPPENED... (unbelievable) I SPECTATED random players and THIS HAPPENED... (unbelievable)
use code "Dylan" in the fortnite item shop to help me out!
Let's try and break 20,000 LIKES!?
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW!

2ND CHANNEL: (GO SUB NOW)


In this video i SPECTATED random players and couldn't believe what happened...

Use DISCOUNT code "Dylan" on all GFuel products!


Follow me on all socials!




#Fortnite #Spectating #Pro

fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite stats,exposing stats,fortnite random duos,fortnite exposing stats,exposing stats in fortnite,fortnite family friendly,exposing players stats,fortnite funny moments,exposing fortnite players,family friendly,exposing,exposing fortnite,jarvis,faze jarvis,fortnite exposing stats random duos,exposing players stats on fortnite,fortnite random,fortnite show stats,random duos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments