Advertisement

PRANKING STRANGERS IN THE SUPERMARKET WITH A BUCKET !

PRANKING STRANGERS IN THE SUPERMARKET WITH A BUCKET ! this has to be one of the funniest video ive done in awhile , the looks on peoples faces is priceless ! comment below if you want me to do a part 2 and make sure you subscribe for more !

• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►

my friends
follow my friend @vujae on instagram !


Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!

Instagram ► @zhong
Twitter ► @zhongig
Snapchat ► ‘’ zhongnizhu “ (Add me to see more such as my daily life )

zhong,zhong instagram,zhong tiktok,zhong nichlmao,prank compilation,best tiktoks,tiktok trends,funny,comedy,new,dance,music,relatioship,friends,happy,family friendly,skit,ben azelart,stoke twins,tiktok,best of,vujae,public supermarket,bucket prank,asian or white,asian or cowboy,best of pranks,ksi vs loganpaul,drama alert,fortnite,gaming,faze clan,faze,try not to laugh,jefo,boxboy,sidemen,supermarket tiktok prank,ZHONG,top 5,top 10,love,trending,

Post a Comment

0 Comments