Advertisement

CHIT CHATS & SKIN CARE! FOOD ALLERGIES? GET UNREADY WITH ME!

CHIT CHATS & SKIN CARE! FOOD ALLERGIES? GET UNREADY WITH ME! CHIT CHATS & SKIN CARE! FOOD ALLERGIES? GET UNREADY WITH ME!

💖JOIN THE ANNIEFAM!💖
Subscribe: bit.ly/2K8aeNC | 🔔Make sure to enable ALL push notifications!🔔

Watch my previous video:

Hello babies!!! ☺️ How are you all?! Hopefully better than me hahaha. Sorry if this video is a bit too much information but I feel it is always good to be open! Let me know if you have experienced or still are experiencing anything like this, have you got an oat allergy or there food allergies? I hope my face hasn't scared you off hehe but I hope you enjoy the rest of the video talking about skin care and getting unready with me! Everything is cruelty free of course. Love you so much! xxx

www.teamiblends.com
ANNEKA15 for 15% off any order, ANNEKA20 for 20% off of $24 OR ANNEKA30 for 30% off of $34 in addition to my other codes!

Follow Anneka Madgett:

Instagram:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
SnapChat:

21 Buttons: anniemadgett
Depop: anniemadgett

CONTACT: annekamadgett@gmail.com

WEBSITE: www.annekamadgett.com

Watch more Anneka Madgett:

Makeover Mondays:
Let's Talk Tuesdays:
Fashion Fridays:
Workout Wednesday:
Latest Videos:
Popular Videos:

Anneka Madgett,youtube,youtube Anneka Madgett,anniemadgett,oat,allergy,allergic,food,chitchat,lets,talk,lets talk,opening up,skincare,good,skin,cruelty free,get,unready,with,me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments