Advertisement

college what I eat in a day *healthy & realistic*

college what I eat in a day *healthy & realistic* Take the quiz at and get your recommendation. Use code PaigeK25 to get 25% off your first order of Care/of.

HAPPY SUNDAY! welcome to a college what i eat in a day :)
*please remember I don't eat the same thing everyday! I definitely don't eat this healthy all the time, either. The weekends are my cheat days haha

xoxo, Paige

✰ FOLLOW ME ✰
Instagram:

✰ FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES ✰
Email: Paigemgmt@fullscreen.com

✰ MUSIC USED ✰
(in order of appearance)
Music by Madeline Lauer - Breakfast -
Music by Gil Wanders - R.O.A.S.N (Ramen On A Summer Night) -

what i eat in a day,college what i eat,college day in my life,what i eat in a week,college what i eat in a week,healthy what i eat,healthy what i eat in a week,healthy college meals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments