Advertisement

CUSTOM FEMALE MUTO SCULPTURE: The 2nd prize from the 2K subscribers event

CUSTOM FEMALE MUTO SCULPTURE: The 2nd prize from the 2K subscribers event Well, finally is here. The second prize of the raffle was a sculpture of the winner's choice, and the requested character was the Female MUTO. I need to say that I liked how this one looks more than the Customized figure I made previously upo request, because this allowed me to sculpt the features on the right proportions.

It is a bitter sweet feeling when I need to say goodbye to a special creation, but I am happy to know I am making someone happy as well.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this Little feature and stay tunned for another video quite soon. Do not forget to give a like, to share or suscribe.

Please Enjoy!!!

MUTO,Female MUTO,Godzilla vs MUTOs,Godzilla 2014,Legendary Godzilla,Monsterverse,Godzilla vs Kong,Godzilla vs King Kong,Monsterarts Godzilla 2014,Monsterarts Godzilla 2019,Neca Godzilla 2019,Monsterarts Burning Godzilla 2019,Neca Rodan,Neca Mothra,Kong Skull Island,Custom Skull Crawler,Giant Skull Crawler sculpture,

Post a Comment

0 Comments