Advertisement

Farmhouse Build - Sims 4 Struggle Speed Build

Farmhouse Build - Sims 4 Struggle Speed Build Roofs.....*sigh*. I tried to get WAY too fancy with the roofing on this Farmhouse, as you'll see. Well....maybe not too fancy as much as I don't really know what I'm doing and I'm just making it hard on myself. *sigh again* I hope you enjoy watching me struggle through this build. Keep an eye out for the furnishing video!
___
Let's Get Social:
Twitter: AlisSimsBuilds
Instagram: AlisSimsBuilds
Tumbler:
The Sims 4 Gallery: AlisSimsBuilds
___
PC Specs & Software:
CPU - Intel Core i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz
Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
RAM - 16 GB
OS - Windows 10
Recording - OBS Studio
Editing - Shotcut
___
Audio Track:
Daily Beetle by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

thesims4,thesims,speedbuilds,strugglebuilds,gaming,pcgaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments