Advertisement

FISA REPORT: HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE IG REPORT ON DEC 9TH

FISA REPORT: HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE IG REPORT ON DEC 9TH OK, This Video is going to get me in a lot of trouble lol. Heck, it might even piss some of you off. I might even lose some subscribers. I hope not as that was never my intention. Everything I say in this video is well thought out and my analysis was carefully calculated and backed up with previous examples.

With that being said, I don't "Poll test" my segments on "likability" or "audience agreeableness" I cover the truth, and give my sometimes unpopular but always BRUTALLY HONEST opinion. Here is another one...#FISA #IGReport #HorowitzReport #CarterPage #JamesComey #AndrewMcCabe #JohnBrennan #JamesClapper #KevinClinesmith #HillaryClinton #BarackObama #ChristopherSteele #PeterStrzok #LisaPage #BruceOhr #NellieOhr #AlexandraChalupa #FusionGPS #SusanRice #LorettaLynch #JohnDurham #WilliamBarr

Inspector General,Michael Horowitz,FISA Report,ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN,MSNBC,Bill Barr,John Durham,Carter Page,Lisa Page,Peter Strzok,Kevin Clinesmith,James Comey,John Brennan,Andrew McCabe,James Clapper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments