Advertisement

Getting my 2009 Saab 9-7x 5.3i Torn Down to Install the Texas Speed Cam and DOD Delete Kit!

Getting my 2009 Saab 9-7x 5.3i Torn Down to Install the Texas Speed Cam and DOD Delete Kit! Welcome to the Channel! In today's episode I tear down the entire top half of the GM 5.3 V8 in my 2009 9-7x. It ended up with a stuck #6 DOD lifter shortly after I purchased it and it sat for approximately a year and a half. I decided to fix it after buying a new camper and needing something to tow that with. I also sold the ML while I was in the middle of fixing it so the timing was great. I purchased a Texas Speed Stage 4 Truck Cam, Pac Headers, Comp Cams Push Rods, and PaceSetter headers and y pipe. While I was in there I did a bunch of maintenance as well which will be in part two of this two part series!

The last 9-7x Video:

WIS:

Thank you for viewing my video! There will be more to come.

Don't Forget to follow me
E-Mail: saabdrwi@gmail.com
Website: www.saabdr.com
Instagram: @thesaabcollector
Twitter: @saabdrwi
Facebook: Saab Dr -

This video is to be a guide to help people see how to work on their Saab. If you want to see the exact factory directions please look at the Saab Workshop Information System referenced above (WIS). That will give you the exact factory Saab tech guide to working on your Saab. This method incorporates tricks learned from years of working on Saabs. If you have any questions please let me know. This channel is not liable for any injury or death that may occur from someone working on their car. Thank you!

saab 9-7x cammed,saab 9-7x 5.3i exhaust,saab 9-7x 5.3i,gm 5.3 lifter noise,gm 5.3 engine,gm 5.3 engine performance upgrades,gm 5.3 v8,lh6 cam upgrade,lh6 5.3,lh6 build,texas speed cam 5.3,pac lifters,comp cams,pacesetter headers,pacesetter headers gm 5.3 v8,gm 5.3 dod delete kit,gm 5.3 dod delete,gm 5.3 dod,texas speed dod delete kit,texas speed dod delete,texas speed dod delete instructions,saab 9-7x dod,saab 9-7x dod delete,texas speed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments