Advertisement

How I figured out my PURPOSE after leaving career | Passion vs. Purpose

How I figured out my PURPOSE after leaving career | Passion vs. Purpose ⭕️ Figuring out my purpose ⭕️

‼️‼️Passion and Purpose. Your purpose is unique to you. As we constantly evolve we become stronger and our purpose becomes much clearer. For so long, I worried about finding my purpose and worried I never would. I’ve learned that my purpose has always been within me, but I was blocking it by listening to others and opening the door to my negative thoughts. What does passion and purpose mean to and for you?

👑For all my QUEENS (and Kings too—just geared more towards my Queens)
FYI: This is not just for those who want to get married!! It’s more so about you and less about your King!
Grab your copy of the ‘YKWC Workbook’: Create the Guide to your life

(Digital 197 paged-interactive workbook) PDF
👉🏾Filled with thought provoking and life changing activities, inspirational quotes and resource sheets
📌If you have any questions/concerns about the workbook (only)
💌email me at: info@randomlyonic.com
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Want to stay connected? ⤵️

Website:
📲INSTAGRAM+TWITTER: @randomlyonic
📩Email (for my Randomly Oni C fam) : randomlyonic@gmail.com
Business ONLY: hello@randomlyonic.com

🎙Take a listen to my Podcast (Revolution Tea)⤵️
Apple Podcasts/Itunes


Soundcloud:

Google Play Music :

purpose,passion,positivity,randomly oni c,youtuber,daily motivation,how to,how to figure out,how to figure out my purpose,figure out my purpose,figure out your purpose,what is passion,love what you do,left my career,

Post a Comment

0 Comments