Advertisement

MK11 Sindel has Family Problems - Mortal Kombat 11 Intros & Relationship Dialogues

MK11 Sindel has Family Problems - Mortal Kombat 11 Intros & Relationship Dialogues Mortal Kombat 11 Sindel Family Intros & intro Dialogues Interactions
To create this video I tested all Character Combinations & recorded them, after that I categorized them and edited the raw footage in a transformative and synthetic manner from the original narrative in order to compare, entertain & inform
As always: All Played, Recorded & Edited by Myself.
#MK11 #MortalKombat #Sindel
Follow me on twitter:

About Meloo:
Meloo is a channel that produces Guides, Creative Edits, High Quality Lore Videos, Comparisons & Mods for new video game releases. In my videos I draw parallels, use Juxtapositions and other editing techniques to deliver my Gameplay in a transformative manner from the original narrative rather than full let’s plays. I usually focus on games for a more mature audience. All Gameplay is my own and is recorded and edited by me.

PS4,Meloo,Gameplay,Mortal Kombat,Mortal Kombat 11,Mortal Kombat XI,All Costumes,Costumes,Outfits,All Outfits,Mortal Combat,Mortal Combat 11,Tekken 7,Baraka,Cassie,Cage,Cyrax,D'Vorah,Frost,Jacqui,Briggs,Jade,Jax,Johnny,Kabal,Kitana,Kotal,Kahn,Kung,Jin,Lao,Liu,Kang,Mileena,Noob,Saibot,Onaga,Raiden,Flirty,Flirt,Scorpion,Sektor,Skarlet,Sonya,Blade,Sub-Zero,All Endings,All Characters,Combo,Combo Video,Intro,Victory,Victory Quotes,Spawn,Sindel,Nightwolf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments