Advertisement

My best friend gets drunk while playing call of duty *warning vomit*

My best friend gets drunk while playing call of duty *warning vomit* Hope you enjoyed the video, all the clips were from twitch after I streamed on there, I stream every day so come over and watch, twitch is - rotonew also subscribe to my channel for more

PlayStation 4,cod modern warfare,call of duty,tana mongeau,funny videos,funny moments,funny best friend videos,cod,funny subtitles video compilation,uk,us,comedy,comedy videos,call of duty modern warfare,call of duty mobile,call of duty funny moments,call of duty funny voice chat,ksi,pewdiepie,sovietwomble,kicked in the balls,crispy concords,cod modern warfare funny moments,drunk,drinking,drinking video,sick,sick warning,vomit,vomiting,tgf,kid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments