Advertisement

Opening THE CHEAPEST Pokemon Cards Mystery Boxes filled with ULTRA RARES HIDDEN INSIDE!

Opening THE CHEAPEST Pokemon Cards Mystery Boxes filled with ULTRA RARES HIDDEN INSIDE! These "exclusive" Pokemon Mystery Power Boxes are on sale.. HOWEVER is it worth the sale price? Watch and find out! I was going to link the item in the description but just search Pokemon Mystery Box on Amazon and you'll find them, I don't wanna be responsible for the bad pulls lol! Anyways thanks for watching and supporting guys, we did pull an ultra rare gem in this video!

►Subscribe and be part of The Ghoul Army here!


► My Gaming Channel down below!


►Follow me on Instagram!
►Follow me on Twitter!


►Contact DarkGhoul here for business inquires!
DarkGhoulx@gmail.com

►Send me Fanmail for videos!
Dark Ghoul
P.O. BOX 370363
Las Vegas, NV 89137

►My eBay Store!


►GET OFFICIAL GHOUL ARMY MERCH AND REP THE ARMY!
Merch:

pokemon cards,pokemon tcg,pokemon unboxing,pokemon opening,opening pokemon cards,pokemon card opening,opening pokemon,pokemon pack opening,pokemon box opening,cheap pokemon cards,pokemon mystery box opening,pokemon,unboxing,opening,darkghoul,darkghoul opening,pokemon sun and moon,pokemon xy,pokemon mystery power box,pokemon ultra rares,pokemon gx cards,pokemon ex cards,pokemon best pulls,pokemon full arts,pokemon secret rares,mystery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments