Advertisement

Otiyam - Feeling Some Way

Otiyam - Feeling Some Way Lyrics to FSW

Staring at the sky now
Smoke until my minds gone
watch it all fade
I been feeling some way
Everythins my fault
tryin not to fall out
Girl i need a blunt and i need me some pay
I could use this time
Just to go and recall
Or we can all sit back
And just watch how it falls
I
know im fucked
Up
but you know i aint wrong
I dont really got a problem
But just leave me alone
Walk around high cause i know my home
never gave a fuck
And its starting to show
Yea
starting to show
I Never gave a fuck
And its starting to show yea
I can change my title to the star of the show now
I was a no one
Im in control now
All these fake pussy bitches
Getting exposed now
i dont come from no
Where
Homies know Arizona
Im in my zone now

Money in the bank homie
You know what it took
Told you that
i had it down homie
Dont be acting shook
All my homies smoke weed
All my homie fuck with shrooms
If tryna fit in here
Then there really aint no room

Let me know if you guys would like to hear more, I appreciate all the comments and feedback, keep it coming and the music will keep on going 📝❤️

Beat used

Produced by
👈🔥

#Boyfifty #Sad #TypeBeat

Feeling

Post a Comment

0 Comments