Advertisement

PatrickReza - Choices (Flechex Bootleg)

PatrickReza - Choices (Flechex Bootleg) Yo! What's up guys? I made a bootleg for PatrickReza. I'm not so sure if he will listens to my bootleg but anyways, all I do is for you guys. Thank you for the support! ^^

Download:

A bootleg is an unauthorized remix!

Follow PatrickReza

Youtube:

Soundcloud:

Instagram:

Spotify:

Follow NCS

Youtube:

Soundcloud:

Follow Flechex

Soundcloud:

Twitter:

Instagram:

Spotify:

Also you can support me donating here:

Genre: Dubstep
DAW: FL Studio 20

If you want to contact with me, send an email to flechexmusic@gmail.com

Artwork by R O B O T | Night Streets

Artwork link:

PatrickReza,Choices,Flechex,Bootleg,Remix,NCS,NoCopyrightSounds,Dubstep,Bass,Bass Music,Drumstep,Drum and Bass,Dubstep Mix,Drumstep Mix,Drum and Bass Mix,FL Studio,FL Studio 20,

Post a Comment

0 Comments