Hey peeps, back at cha with week 3 of Italian Horror month here on the 22 Shots of Moodz and Horror Podcast! This week I (and I mean I, because Jp and Jeremy are MIA) would like to welcome to the show the cats from No More Room in Hell Podcast Mike Merryman and for the first time on the show the incredible Jerry Cortez. Yes, I am outnumbered this week but I think the show is awesome! So come join us as I dig deep into Jerry's life with 5 questions and talk some Italian Horror. Make sure before you press play to make yourself a huge lasagna and grab a couple oversized bottles of red wine and crank up the volume! This is a great show, charz!!! Show notes and links down below! Show Notes
Intro: Welcome No More Room in Hell, 5 Questions with Venom.
01:26:54 -Knowledge: The State of Podcasting
Featured Reviews
02:34:28 -Short Night of Glass Dolls (1971)
03:08:52 -Who saw her Die? (1972)
03:52:50 -The Night Train Murders (1975)
04:37:38 -Outro (The East is in the House)
Links:
Patreon:
Discord:
Affiliate Link –
Website
www.22shotsofmoodzandhorror.com
Facebook:
Twitter:
Email: 22shotsofmoodzandhorror@gmail.com
Itunes:
Voice Mail: 724-426-6665
Our Youtube Pages
Jp:
Jeremy:
Moodz:
Body Bags:
Letterboxd Pages
Moodz:
Jeremy:
JP:

0 Comments